Monday, January 08, 2007
Sunday..
I'm loving my weekends. The past few long weekends gave me time to myself finally. Rejected class outings and all, spent time with Jazz, the cousins, grandma...
The only time I went out during those long holidays were with the gang, and Stella. haha
Had pretty good food today.. with me around, of course there's good food :P
Arnold's chicken, beats KFC anytime. I dont like KFC.
On the way down to beancurd in geylang, we saw this smelly doufu stall. Thanks to Joe pervertic taste, they decided to go in to try. Its eating your own shit. Diarrhoea, to be more precise.
Tauhuay was good.
Losing money to accompany ahma. haha. Gambling is a past time.
Shall perfect my skills for CNY
I was just thinking.. the number of people I talk to everyday. SMS, MSN, meet-ups, maybe an occasional phone call,
I was just thinking...
Its a thought which struck hard. I forgot how someone looks like. It wasnt more than one year of not seeing that person because it couldnt be, but its still long. Add in my STM as a bonus, and make that super long. I cant remember the last time we met, though it shouldnt be more than 2 months.
Let busy stay an excuse ok?
Shall find one night to go down to TCC in clarke quay, and find that off tune piahno, anyone?
Adult fare is killing me...
Got to find more ways to get the income.
I got pretty pissed when my dad said he's saving for my Uni.
Here it is. I have absolutely no confident in that, he knows my failures, and I suddenly felt the pressure. I wasnt angry with him, but it probably seemed like it then.
Whatever it is, this is a little over revelation for you guys.
I am tired.. Good night.
Posted at 01:01